Concept on Customer Service:
1. Service creates value.
2. Understand, anticipate and transcend customers’ expectation.
3. Put ourselves in customers’ position.
4. Respond rapidly to customers’ demand.
Basic principle for customer service
1. Dealers are responsible for providing technique consulting and maintenance service for end-users in own district; maintenance during warranty period is free of charge; beyond warranty period, stipendiary service is provided.
2. The company supplies dealers with fittings, training and technique support.
3. Strong relationship exists for suppliers of maintenance fittings: The Company supplies dealers with maintenance fittings at preferential price and provides a maintenance allowance for each machine according to the warranty period and of the number of limited fitting numbers.